The Buckeye Valley Local Schools Technology Department is focused on supporting the teaching and learning of students both in the classroom and at home. Please review our department information below and select the option that best suites your current technology needs.
Buckeye Valley Technology Help Desk
- Phone: (740) 369-8735 Extension 4501, 4502, 4503, 4504
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Help Desk Ticket Creation
- COPPA applies to commercial companies and limits their ability to collect personal information from children under 13.
- By default, advertising is turned off for the District’s presence in Google Apps for Education. No personal student information is collected for commercial purposes.
- This permission form allows the school to act as an agent for parents in the collection of information within the school context. The school's use of student information is solely for education purposes.
- FERPA protects the privacy of student education records and gives parents the rights to review student records.
- FERPA, schools may disclose directory information (See Board Policy) but parents may request the school not disclose this information. Parents are provided the opportunity
- Requires the school to have filters in place to protect students from harmful materials including the obscene.